If you’re looking for support for Jets, here are some options:
- Read the Jets Documentation
- If you have a question about using Jets, start a discussion on Jets Community Forum or StackOverflow
- Chat with Jets users — Join the Gitter channel or our IRC channel on Freenode
- There are several video tutorials on the YouTube tongueroo channel. For updates, subscribe to the channel.
- There are many tutorial articles on the BoltOps Nuts and Bolts and Blog. For updates, sign up for the email newsletter.
The Jets community is small and growing. There are some benefits with a smaller community as you’ll have a better chance of getting to know folks. You will likely find other folks who are interested in Jets and just figuring things out also. Would love for community members to be helpful and point others in the right direction. We’ve all been there before, and sometimes the littlest tip goes a long way to help others.
Report a bug
If you think you’ve found a bug within the Jets repository, open an issue.
Happy Hackin’ 😁
- Support: Troubleshooting, Debugging, Guidance, and Help
- Development: Can help you develop a serverless application that essentially scales infinitely.
- Training: Mentorship, education, and understanding how to leverage and use AWS and serverless paradigms.
- Consulting: Can help review, design, and architect your serverless application. Can evaluate trade-offs, limits, and benefits. Or just provide general guidance.
Pro tip: Use the <- and -> arrow keys to move back and forward.